Does not download all my folders

Just set up emclient today. I use gmail. When I go to my gmail account on gmail I can see all my folders. 

However after setup today all my folders aren’t there. All folders starting with A down thru B are not shown.

How do I overcome this issue? Thanks for your help.

Actually there are more folders missing than what I mentioned above. Various ones here and there in the alphabet. 

Hello Loy,
that is an interesting issue.Can you check the settings in Gmail’s web interface, the tab called ‘Labels’ and see if you are sending all the Labels/Folders through IMAP stream?

Regards,
Olivia

Strangely enough I just checked that yesterday. All the IMAP boxes are checked. I’ve gone over all the various settings. I’m at a loss. I’m not new to computers. I go back to the Windows DOS days. Any help is appreciated. Thanks so much.

I was wrong. I thought they were all checked. But there are a bunch unchecked. And strange that those that are unchecked won’t let me recheck them. For example, I can recheck one or all of them. But when I go back later the same ones are unchecked again. Really goofy! Sure hope you have some ideas about these gremlins. Thanks for your continued help.

Hello Loy,
would you mind taking a screenshot of the gmail Labels setting for me?
You can send it to [email protected] with a link to this forum topic in the body of the email.

Regards,
Olivia