Do I keep being pro if I upgrade to version 9?

I was wondering if I upgrade from 8 to 9, which will cost me some money… Do I keep my pro status? Or do I also need to renew my pro status in version 9 which will cost me money again?

If you pay for the upgrade from V8 Pro to version 9, it will then be the Pro version again in Ver 9.

See below page for upgrade price & activation etc.

https://www.emclient.com/upgrade

1 Like

Thank you… Could you please tell me if I keep my settings or do I need to do that all over?

Could you please tell me if I keep my settings or do I need to do that all over?

Yes “you keep all your settings etc” when you upgrade. Before upgrading though, backup eM Client via “Menu / Backup” just incase anything goes wrong. Also close eM Client before upgrading.

Note: You can see when the backup is completed via “Menu / Operations”.

1 Like

jueves 24 noviembre 2022 :: 0836hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey @sterredag

Yes you will need to pay to upgrade unless you have a lifetime license, however, before you do it might be cheaper to buy a new v9 license on Black Friday with a 50% discount - it is something I would check if I were you.

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Sevilla la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Thank you for this advice.

So I could download V9 then buy Pro for version 9. I will have another activation key for V9 then.

Could I still use the backup from V8 (pro) and integrate that in V9 ?

jueves 24 noviembre 2022 :: 1353hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey @sterredag

Yes, you can transfer your settings etc to v9 using a Backup from v8
Also, when you install v9 do not complete setup accounts simply do this:
Menu ->File ->Restore (using your Backup from v8)
You should place the Backup file from v8 in the default location of;
Documents/EM Client

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Sevilla la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

1 Like