Distribution list in address book

Hello,
how can I create a distribution list from a mail (roundmail) with many recipients? Do I have to do this manually or is it possible to add all recipients to one list?

thanks and greetings

jueves 24 septiembre 2020 :: 1719hrs (UTC +01:00)

To create a Distrbution List in eM Client:

Right Click on the ‘v’ in the +New button, there is link for Distribution List

¡Saludos desde la soleada España!

Russ

[email protected]

In v8 when you right-click the TO field of an email, one of the options is “Copy all addresses”, perhaps this will help… I have not tried this as I do not have an email currently with a bunch of addresses.

Hello,
unfortunately does not work. I can copy the contacts, but I cannot enter them into a new distribution list. It asks for a name and a mail address and I could only copy the mail addresses and therefore I can’t save them.

Hello skybat,
so I can’t find a way to create a new distribution list in the address book from a roundmail with multiple recipients.

**jueves 24 septiembre 2020 :: 2151hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi Huber…

Unfortunately to do what you want to do I have first needed to create a new address book, a laborious task, however, once done it does work.
Again, dependant upon how many address entries you have, I forsee smtp problems if there are hundreds/thousands,you can even get this problem if you try to ‘reply all’ email with a large number.
We use Fast Mailer Pro that is a stand alone program that can import virtually any format file and extract name & email address. It can also be set to batch send in sensible numbers from individual or selected address books with configurable pre-set time intervals, you can leave it running overnight, we do, if you have thousands to send plus if you set it up correctly it will also automatically clean the address books.
It has it’s own editor or you an import and send messages in HTML, EML, & TEXT.

Russ

[email protected]

Hi skybat,
thank you very much. I am looking for the opportunity:
I receive a mail with several recipients (fixed group). So that I do not always use this mail, empty content and subject, I would like to add these recipients to a distribution list.
I can’t find a way to do this by copy and paste - all together. I create a new list, I have to copy and paste each address (enter name, save, …) and save it in the list.
Is there a simplification for this?
Many greetings

viernes 25 septiembre 2020 :: 1317hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi Huber…

Not that I am aware of, you could try seaching EMC help, however, I’m not hopeful.

Russ

[email protected]