Distibution List - Auto Expand

Hi All,

Is there a way to make the distribution lists automatically expand? Maybe I should be using a different feature?
I want to make a contact group that I can just click and it will just place all the email address’s into the send field, I don’t want it collapsed.

Cheers

I want to make a contact group that I can just click and it will just place all the email address’s into the send field,

See eM Client support page extract below.

Bulk Emails the Easy Way with eM Client

https://www.emclient.com/blog/bulk-emails-the-easy-way-with-em-client-84

This feature will allow you to send the email to all the recipients in the ‘To’ field without showing who is receiving it.

You can use this feature with a distribution list as well. Let’s say you have to send emails to a specific group of people. Instead of always putting in all the email addresses, you can just create a distribution list.

To create a distribution list, go to ‘File’ and mouse over ‘New’. A list of options will appear. Choose the one that says ‘Distribution List’. The Distribution List window will appear and there you can click on Add New and then put in everyone’s email address.

When you start a new email, all you have to do is put in the name of the Distribution List in the ‘To’ field. Write your email, and then send it as a mass email, which means just clicking on File and then ‘Send as mass mail’. All the people in the distribution list are hidden