Disk image malformed

I got this error message with the following text. What can I do?

System.IO.IOException: database disk image is malformed —> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: database disk image is malformed
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteBlob.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 count, Int32 offset)
   at MailClient.Storage.Data.BlobStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   — End of inner exception stack trace —
   at MailClient.Storage.Data.BlobStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   at MailClient.Streams.StreamHelper.CopyStream(Stream inputStream, Stream outputStream, Nullable`1 cancellationToken, ProgressReporter reporter)
   at MailClient.Storage.Data.DatabaseCopyTool.CopyContents(Table table, Boolean sortDesc)
   at MailClient.Storage.Data.DatabaseCopyTool.CopyTableData(Table table)
   at MailClient.Storage.Data.DatabaseCopyTool.CopyInternal(String specificTable, Boolean copyIndexesViewsAndTriggers)
   at DbBackup.FormBackup.Backup(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at DbBackup.FormBackup.<mainform_load>b__27_0(Object a, DoWorkEventArgs b)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
Data:
Table: LocalMailContents</mainform_load>

Seems as if your database is corrupt.  You will probably need to delete the account and set it up again.

I’m getting same thing but it won’t let me delete my account

Hello Alisha,

If you can’t access the account settings, then you should start eM Client with a new database. Turn the program off, go to your database directory (by default: C:\Users_your account_\AppData\Roaming\eM Client) and rename the database folder. In order to see it you need to enable displaying of hidden folders in Windows first. Then just start eM Client and configure the accounts again.

Russel