[Demo] Inbox reseting

Hello,

I’m currently running the demo version/license of EM Client and thinking about maybe purchasing it, though I’m having an annoying issue which has to be resolved first.

It’s now the third time my Hotmail inbox resets, deletes all e-mails and starts loading in all e-mails from the start. It’s really annoying, and it takes up to few hours to download all my emails from the server. Is there any fix for this? 

Hi Daniel, what version of eM Client are you currently using (you can find the exact version number in Help > About)?
Are you seeing any errors from the application? If so, what kind of errors?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hello,

I’m not having any errors as I’ve seen from that account at all.
The version is: 6.0.21015.0

Regards,
Daniel

Can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on AirSync logging for the problematic account (hotmail).

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    When your inbox is reset again and you notice the issue occurs, please go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and send the logs to my email [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

I’m having a similar issue. My 86 year old dad accidentally moved the handles on the inbox over to the left, making it impossible to see the list of emails in the inbox. Is there a setting somewhere, were we can restore em Client to it’s default layout? I know there has to be a config file for this on the file system.

Thanks,

Darel

Hi Darel, can you please make a screenshot of the issue? The eM Client handlebars should not allow you to make any of the lists completely invisible.
What version of eM Client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.