Deleting message from inbox also deletes previous message

This has just begun to happen - when I delete a message from my inbox, occasionally the previous message in the inbox is also deleted. This is most annoying as I have to remember what the message was, go to trash and move it back to the inbox. Also, often when I click on a message to read in the preview pane it opens full screen. When I then click the ‘x’ top right to close it, EM Client shuts down. Most odd. Any thoughts? 

Hi, what mail service are you using? And what version of eM Client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

Gmail. Version 6.0.20154.0

Can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced, and turn on IMAP logging for the problematic account?
Save the settings and restart the application, when the issue occurs (the previous email gets deleted), please go back to the advanced settings window and click on send logs.

Please send the logs to [email protected] and please include a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

It seems to have stopped doing it now! You must have scared it!

Well, I’m glad it works now, but if it starts happening again, turn on the logs and sent them to me once the issue is occurs again.

Thank you,
Paul.

It’s started again! Logs sent earlier.

Right - that’s it for me! I’ve had it with eM Client. Both these problems continue to drive me crazy. God knows how many emails I have lost and have to check through the trash folder to try to find them. I’m off to Thunderbird.

And just to make things worse, Calendar will not let me enter any appointments - I type them, press enter and the appointment disappears. I have to go to Google calendar and enter the item which them shows up in eM Client! Just another bug.

Hi, Ian, I’m sorry to hear this, but unfortunately we weren’t able to replicate the issue, so I was unable to come up with a solution, if you ever come back to eM Client, let us know if you have any other questions/issues that we could help you with.

We’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.