deleted thousands of messages. Now every 10 minutes get err msg: Can't delete "-ERR too many requests"

My old e-mail system sent back every message I deleted.  It is no longer supported so I loaded eM Client and imported all the messages.  Then I went through them and deleted the ones I didn’t want to keep.  There were thousands of them.  Now I get an error message every 10 minutes:   Can’t delete POP3 message due to the following reason: " -ERR Too many requests"       The old e-mail messages appear to be gone and eM seems to work fine.  Are the messages really gone or are they still in my system?  How do I stop the error messages from coming every 10 minutes?  This has gone on for over a week now.

You could close eM Client and run C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client\ DbRepair.exe

Then open eM Client and see if that makes any difference.

Closed eM Client and ran DbRepair three times ( appropriately spaced apart) and opened eM Client.  Problem is still there just like before.

Thanks for the suggestion. 

It was just a thought Ralph. Can’t say that I have seen this before with POP3.

With IMAP you can remove the account from eM Client then add it again. That usually solves this kind of problem. Unfortunately with POP3, if you remove the account, you also remove all the data. You could copy all your messages and folders to Local Folders first though, if you want to try that. If you can’t see the Local Folders, you can enable them in Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Show Local Folders.

I have this error message every 10 minutes also, but I cannot find the DbRepair.exe file in my eM Client Program Files.  Is there a place to download this file?