deleted messages on server

Hi,

I have deleted all messages on server because of installing eM Client. Is there a way how to upload emails to server back? There are all emails downloaded in the client but I want to have them on server too… Thanks for answer.

JCh

You don’t use imap protocol ?

My account uses only pop3 and smtp protocol.

I believe you must use IMAP to accomplish what you want. Not sure, but then switch back to pop3 but check the box that says “leave email on server” after you delete email.

Don’t remove the POP3 account from eM Client yet. That will permanently delete your messages.

First make a backup using Menu > File > Backup, just in case something goes wrong.

Next, move all your messages from the POP3 folder tree to Local Folders. If Local Folders are not visible, you can enable them in Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Show local folders. When the messages have been moved, you can remove the POP3 account in Menu > Tools > Accounts.

Next, setup the account as IMAP, them move the messages from Local Folders to the IMAP folders. If you have any difficulty setting up the account, please see the Help File (F1).

Thanks for answer, but it did not work. I hoped that deleted messages on server will appear again but it did not happen. 

It always alert that folder was deleted and there are only a few e-mails.

You need to copy the messages from your local POP3 folders to IMAP folder for them to be uploaded to the server. If you follow the steps exactly as above, it will work.