Delete profile

This is somewhat embarrasing… I want to delete my profile in here an my eMclient mail accound, but cannot remember my password. I just log inn with my facebook account and thought it was the same pasword as I use to that account. I tried my other pasweords but none are correct. Anyone who knows how to contact support for this?

Hi Yasemin,
the forum is provided to us through GetSatisfaction, instructions on how to close your forum account can be found for example on this thread -> https://getsatisfaction.com/getsatisf…
As for the eM Client account, do you mean your license? There is no need to deactivate it, if you just uninstall the software you will not be contacted about it again (but you can still get your license if you ever decide to come back to eM Client).
But if you want to check it through the licensing server, I can generate the reset email for you with your credentials.

Regards,
Olivia

it was more to delete my profile in here, this forum, so I dont get alerts anymore… for this I must enter a pasword.

Hi Yasemin,
unfortunately I cannot delete the account on the forum for you, as I mention, this is designed by GetSatisfation and only you can delete it.
However, if you are annoyed mostly by the alerts, you can disable those in Email & Notifications section of your forum profile.

Regards,
Olivia