Delayed Send - We need at least 100 votes to get it

Yes,

cause it would be a nice feature if you try to programm mailings for birthdays, news, etc.
For business this would be very usefull.

yes

Yes, send later is a very good idea.

Yes, this would be very nice.

yes or I will look for another email client

YES, I’m surprise that I have to vote for something that must be a core of the modern email client program like eM Client.

If you don’t receive / send more than 10 emails per day definitely you don’t see the benefit of the “Send Later” future. Other email client programs such TB has extension that work very well. Why we have to vote for something that must be a core or extension of the modern program?

YES!!!

Yes, would be a cool feature!

Yes please. The primary feature I am missing with this product.

I’d really like that :-)!

Oh, yes please!!!

a very useful feature, both for sending emails at specific times, but also as a blanket ‘wait for 20secs or a minute’ before sending to catch all those times I hit send, forgetting to attach a file or image.

This i is a useful feature as it allows revision of queued emails if you think of something to add to any or all of them.

I’m in!

You got my vote!

Yes

Yes

Yes Please

No.

As there is already the option to ‘Send messages immediately’ only if checked off…don’t check it off and you have your delay and send when you want.

Works for me.

Good point, but because this is request by quite a lot of people it might be considered as one of the next features. Will give info when I will know more.

Jan