Dec 2015 update issues

This issue started with the update I made on 18 Dec.  I’m on 6.0.24144.0.  The content in the email from one person is totally blank.  The mail is coming from Active Campaign. It comes into my inbox, it’s not spam, it’s content I need.  If I open Mail in Chrome browser it’s all there. Is there something I can do on my end. 

Hi Edward,
is this the only sender from whom you are experiencing this problem? Or does this happen with more messages?

Regards,
Olivia

I scanned 30-40 emails from business, personal and promotion, social, etc.  And it is only the email from this one source (but it is an important email stream for me).  The issue started with the recent update.  As a test - I opened the Chrome client (where the email content is visible) and forwarded to myself, and then opened the forwarded email in eM Client - and now I can see the email perfectly.  But, I cannot see any content in the original in eM Client.  Does this make any sense?

Hi Edward,
could you please export one of these emails as an EML file and send it to [email protected] so I can check the formatting? Please add a link to this forum topic in the body of the message.

Regards,
Olivia