dbRepair doesn't work, Database corrupted

Hi,
I had a the problem, that the connection with the mailserver didn’t work at once. I supposed it was the Emclient Version 7. So I deinstalled emClient 7 and installed it again. Now the database is corrupted and I can’t start again: dbrepair doesn’t fix and following lines are issued:

System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformed malformed database schema (?) bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open() bei MailClient.Storage.Data.DataStore.GetConnection(String relativeName) bei DbRepair.CorruptionChecker.CheckCorruption() bei DbRepair.FormCheck.Check(Object state).

What can I do?? All my mails are not accessible. Dagmar