date and time in the e-mail of days before today

how to display date and time in the e-mail of days before today?

Hi Ivano, I’m not completely sure what you’re referring to, are you having issues with the displayed date next to your emails? Can you make a screenshot of the issue?
What version of eM Client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul

I’m not completely sure what you’re referring to, are you having issues with the displayed date next to your emails?

Yes

Can you make a screenshot of the issue?

Sure

Thank you,
Ivano.

Hi again, unfortunately only date is shown for messages older than 2 days, the time is displayed in the message details after opening the message.
There’s unfortunately no setting that would allow you to change this.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.

thank you for interested.

you can ask if they can implement it in a future release?

Hi again, currently there’s no plan to change this settings in upcoming updates, however we’ll consider improving this for future releases.

Best regards,
Paul.

Thanx.

Ivano.

Hi again Ivano, sorry for the misunderstanding, I’ve just went through some options in eM Client while testing the application and noticed the setting to show the full date including the time is already included in the application.
Just go to Tools > Settings > Mail > Read, and check the option “Show full date”.

Sorry for my mistake,
Paul.

You are the best !! Thank you very very very   much.

Ivano.

Glad I could help, please let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,
Paul.

I also would rather have dates than weekdays in older messages

As this topic covers my current issue as well I’d like to join this tread. 
I was excited reading the solution to show the full date and time in the list view but equally disappointed to see the the date is still not completely shown in the mail (message) preview window as well as in the opened mail window.

Please see a screenshot below to see the difference. In this case the date is even different from the date shown in the list view above. On most other mails the dates matched. 

For my purpose I need the full date and time in the opened message view as this is grabbed automatically and used to build a file name for saving the message.

I hope there is another setting available to change this as well.

Many thanks
Dieter