I keep getting this error message - I did try uninstalling, reinstalling per the guidance here but it keeps on coming back. I also have the log file but not sure how to attach it here.
Super irritating - my email still works but i have to deal with this the entire time (keeps on popping back up). Seems like it started when i upgraded to the last version.
Unfortunately, it seems that there is a problem with your database.
- Create a backup of the current database in Menu > File > Backup
- If you have data stored locally in the local folders or in POP3 accounts, export this data in Menu > File > Export. You can also export the eM Client settings into .xml file
- Note that you have to close eM Client before making any changes in the database location, proceeding without closed eM Client can cause the program crash.
- Locate the database folder. It’s by default saved in: C:\Users%CurrentUser%\AppData\Roaming\eM Client
To locate AppData folder you need to view hidden folders in Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14201/windows-show-hidden-files
- Delete/rename the eM Client folder.
- Starting eM Client again will create a new database. Now just set the accounts again and if needed, import the previously exported locally stored data and settings in Menu > File > Import.