Daily Limit Errors

Hello George, thanks for the update, too. That means that such an error can occur at any other time again and we’ll have just to wait til next morning or whenever gmail will reset their counter?

Yes. but hopefully this will not happen again - the quota has been raised.

“The problem” is back. Daily Limit Exceeded Synchronizing Folder List failed

I’n having the same problem since today

Yea, same here. Had it last week a couple of times and this morning it’s been all morning.

I have also this message started this morning

Hello,

We are resolving this with Google, it will take some time before they will address us.
So please be patient a little in this case.

regards
Jan

The message is not only for gmail accounts

It is impossible, this issues is only Google’s no other mail company makes synchronization limits this strict.

you do not need @gmail.com in address but if you are running on Google Apps for example with own or company’s domain it will be blocked also.

regards
Jan

Hi folks. I had the problem one year ago and solved it by changing from gmail to another account (in Germany www.posteo.de). (If you have a look at the old posts you’ll find that the risk of gmail sync problems was existing all the time.) Calendar and contacts can be synchronized by using CALDAV and CARDDAV without problems using EMClient. As you might know here in Germany the NSA-snooping is discussed very intensively and google is not in a position of trust. The functional range of google assumed vast proportions. So everyone should check for himself if this functional range really is needed. Syncing only contacts and calendars is what I need and that works very properly and reliable with the new account.

go to Tools - Settings - General - General and put higher value in "Synchronize items every … minutes. I use 10 minutes and it works fine now.

go to Tools - Settings - General - General and put higher value in "Synchronize items every … minutes. I use 10 minutes and it works fine now.

Yes, this usually helps. I use 15 minutes and it is without problems also.

with regards
Jan