Ctrl-S funktioniert nicht

Ctrl-S für das Speichern einer E-Mail funktioniert plötzlich nicht mehr. Im Kontextmenü ist es mit der Maus mit “Speichern unter” zu machen. Es ist im “Menü - Einstellungen - Allgemein - Tastenkürzel” richtig eingestellt. Alle anderen Ctrl-Befehle funktionieren. Wo ist der Fehler?

The shortcut is Ctrl + Shift + S, not Ctrl + S.

1 Like

“Save as” shortcut has been changed in some of last late version. I was surprised too. Fortunately, it can be changed back to Ctrl+S in Settings / Shortcuts / Save as. Easy peasy…

1 Like

Ctrl + S opens the path to the latest folder you saved an e-mail. This option doesn’t exist any more, even if you change the shortcut to any shortcut. It doesn’t exist any more in the context-menu too. That’s the problem.

No, it’s not possible. Ctrl + S opened the path to the latest folder you saved an e-mail. This option doesn’t exist any more, even if you change the shortcut to any shortcut. It doesn’t exist any more in the context-menu too. That’s the problem.

You gotta be doing something wrong. It works exactly the way you want it work. At least for me. Last eM Client version.
I can see Ctrl+S in the Menu / File / Save As… as you can see on the screenshot.
Ctrl_S

The shortcut offers last filepath for saving EML file.
I’m affraid that You didn’t find out tricky way of the shortcut setting. It took some time for me too.
You gotta press the preffered shortcut while you have selected the Save as field in settings. It have to appear in bottom line. See second screenshot. Sorry for my local language. Here is trnslation:
Uložit jako = Save As
Ctrl_S2