Created Events in eM Client not syncing with Google Calendar and Invites are not sent

Create an Event for Google Calendar, but the event is not kept and invites are not sent.  If I create the event directly in Google Calendar it shows up in eM Client.

Hi Tom,
does the event appear in your calendar and then disappear or is it just not saved at all?

Regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia,

Actually it doesn’t save at all.  tom

Hi Tom,
are you saving it to a correct calendar folder in eM Client? Maybe you are trying to save the event to a shared calendar that you do not have write permission for?

Regards,
Olivia

I just installed EM Client and am evaluating. I have the local calendar unchecked. Made sure that my google calendar was selected. Made sure that google calendar/username was in the edit window, entered an event, saved it and moved off it. 10 minutes later I checked my google calendar, it’s not there. So I deleted the event and entered it into Google Calendar and it shows up in EM Client.

So, Calendar is screwed up. You can’t enter/edit stuff in EM Client. This is really too bad. MS Outlook is the same, but at least they tell you that synchronized calendars are read-only.

It would be great if edit/add event really worked in EM Client. Am I doing something wrong? Given the thousands of posts on this subject I doubt it, but I’m open to any comments.