Create new default signature

My newly created “account” signature does not automatically populate as the default.

Hi, did you assign it to your account?
Can you please make a screenshot of your signature settings from Tools > Settings > Mail > Templates and Signatures ?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hello Paul - I think I must have replied incorrectly to you. Attached are the screenshots of my signature. Also, eM Client does not accept my password for logging in to the account. My email is a godaddy account. My password works fine when I log in to godaddy’s webmail page. But, eM Client says it’s wrong. So far, eM Client does not work for me.

Hi Tracy, you need to select the signature as default for your account.
You see there’s option “Signature for new emails:”, you have to click on the dropdown next to it and select your signature and do the same for replies etc. If you want to include this signature to every message you send.

Also are you subscribed to the GoDaddy’s calendar service (It’s a paid service), If not, or you’re simply not using the calendars, please go to Tools > Accounts > Your account > Calendar tab and turn off the calendar service.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Yes. Thank you for the signature instruction. I have taken the steps you described. As for the Calendar service - I had already turned it off in the Calendar tab. But, went through the step again since somehow it managed to be turned back on. Not sure how that would have happened. Hopefully it will remain turned off now.

Thanks!

Tracy

Great, glad that it works, let me know if you encounter any other issues or if you have any questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help!

Thank you,
Paul.

1 Like