crc mismatch when trying to restore

Hello,

I’m trying to restore data that has been backed up on 4th Feb. I’ve downloaded the current version of emclient but at the end of the restore process I have the following error :

ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: CRC mismatch
   à ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipInputStream.CompleteCloseEntry(Boolean testCrc)
   à ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipInputStream.BodyRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   à ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipInputStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   à ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Core.StreamUtils.Copy(Stream source, Stream destination, Byte[] buffer, ProgressHandler progressHandler, TimeSpan updateInterval, Object sender, String name, Int64 fixedTarget)
   à DbBackup.FormBackup.Restore(String backupFile, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   à DbBackup.FormBackup.Restore(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   à DbBackup.FormBackup.<mainform_load>b__28_0(Object a, DoWorkEventArgs b)
à System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
à System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

Can anybody please help ?

info :

emclient v7.2.34666.0
Windows 10 64b

thanks

edit :
here is manifest of back up data file :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

2019-02-04 21:07
eM Client
MailClient

</mainform_load>

Hi,

Please make sure that the version of backed-up database is being restored into the same version of eM Client. The minor updates don’t matter but the version 7.1 database must be restored into eM Client version 7.1 and so on. Please check the versions in the release history: https://www.emclient.com/release-history.

Russel

Hello Russel

First of all thank you very much for taking the time to answer. Really appreciate.

I have uninstalled v7.2 and I have installed v7.1.33506.0 (v7.1.33101 not available in the history of releases you have provided).

Still doesn’t work, same error.

Do I have to do anything particular?

rgds,

hi all,

Anyone with an advice?

thanks