Crash when entering an e-mail address?

Sometimes when I enter a new e-mail address which is not to be found in one of the carddav connected addressbooks (I have 6 of them), and whatever I try to do next after entering that e-mail address, the program crashes. Is this a known issue?

To be complete, when I add this address to one of the addressbooks, it works fine.

I have not seen this problem personally, but if you are not using the latest version of eM Client available at http://www.emclient.com/release-history, you could download and install it, and see if there is any difference. 

Another thing you can try is to start eM Client with a blank database and after adding your accounts, see if there is any difference. To delete the database, close eM Client, and then rename C:\Users[username]\AppData\Roaming\eM Client. You may have to show hidden items in Explorer to do that.

Ok, I see the auto update didn’t mention the new version, even checking for the update didn’t. Installed the new version and I will monitor if it happens again. After that, I will delete the database.
Thanks for the answer!