Crash when clicked on vCard to create a contact

When I clicked on a vCard, the new Contact form came up, and I added some categories, added the company name to the “File As” (since emClient doesn’t do that) and clicked save and got this error log.

10:05:54 AM xx@xx.com [Google Contacts]  Uploading item(s) to folder ‘xx@xx.com/Contacts/’
10:05:55 AM   MailClient.Storage.Application.OperationException: Specified method is not supported.
10:05:55 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.MailClient.Storage.Synchronization.IFolderSynchronizer.Create(Folder folder)
10:05:55 AM    at MailClient.Storage.Application.Folder.CreateFolder(Folder folder)
10:05:55 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.ContactItemSynchronizer.ConvertContact(IContact contact, ContactsRequest contactsRequest)
10:05:55 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.ContactItemSynchronizer.UploadItem(IItemUploadContext1 uploadContext, ContactItem contactItem, CancellationToken cancellationToken, ContactsRequest contactsRequest) 10:05:55 AM&nbsp; &nbsp; at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.ContactItemSynchronizer.Upload(IItemUploadContext1 uploadContext, Folder folder, IEnumerable1 items, CancellationToken cancellationToken) 10:05:55 AM&nbsp; &nbsp; at MailClient.Protocols.Common.ItemSynchronizer2.<>c__DisplayClass29_0.b__0(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
10:05:55 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGdataCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
10:05:55 AM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

eM Client only uses a combination of Name and Surname fields for auto populating he File As field. You can change the order in Menu > Tools > Settings > Contacts. Fortunately you discovered that you can also edit it manually.

Was this contact that caused the problem already in eM Client contacts, or was it a vCard stored elsewhere on your computer?

It was a new contact and not already in emClient. The vCard was on the e-mail the person sent me.

Also I would really like Company (Surname, First) and Company (First Surname) as options for the Contacts field. Also moving the File As to the first tab with the name would be good. 

There must be some limitation with Google Contacts as your error indicates, because I tested this on a GMX account and it worked fine.

You can open a support ticket so this will be passed to the developers. In the mean time, if you save it as a contact before you edit it, you should not get the error.