Crash on search, v7.1.3 "Expression tree is too large"

Just upgraded from v6 and imported 7GB of local email data. I attempted a search for a simple word on a local folder containing a lot of folders/emails. It searches for several minutes, then reports the application error below.

Slow search was one of the things that annoyed me in version 6 but at least it worked. 
Also if I want to search all emails I used to be able to click on the root “Local Folders” in the old version and search from there. In the new version when I click on Local Folders it highlights the Inbox underneath it. The only way to get it to select Local Folders is to collapse it first. Please fix that bug as well.

Thanks for creating a great product but I’m disappointed that the new version seems to crash so easily. I waited for version 7.1 to come out before upgrading, assuming that a .1 release would have ironed out any major bugs. It seems I’ll have to go back to v6 and wait for .2 or later? Please let me know when the stability and reliability issues have been sorted out so I can give it another go. 

eM Client (7.1.30794.0)
Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.3.9600.0, Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
The following error has occurred:
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQL logic error or missing database
Expression tree is too large (maximum depth 1000)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader()
   at MailClient.Storage.Data.DbRepository1.FindOids(QueryCondition condition, CancellationToken cancellationToken, SortField[] sortKeys) &nbsp; &nbsp;at MailClient.Storage.Mail.Data.DbMailRepository.MailClient.Storage.Data.IRepository<mailclient.storage.mail.data.iconversationrepositoryitem>.FindOids(QueryCondition condition, CancellationToken cancellationToken, SortField[] sortKeys)<br> at MailClient.Storage.Views.ItemCollectionView2…ctor(Folder folder, ItemCollection2 itemCollection, IUIDispatcher dispatcher, CancellationToken cancellationToken, SortField[] sortFields)<br> at MailClient.Storage.Application.Folder.CreateConversationView(IUIDispatcher dispatcher, CancellationToken cancellationToken, SortField[] sortFields)<br> at MailClient.Storage.Application.AggregatedViewProvider.&lt;&gt;c __DisplayClass21_0.<createconversationview>b__ 1(Folder f)<br> at System.Linq.Enumerable.&lt;&gt;c __DisplayClass212.b__ 20(TSource item, Int32 i)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.d__232.MoveNext()<br> at System.Collections.Generic.List1…ctor(IEnumerable1 collection)<br> at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable1 source)
at MailClient.Storage.Application.AggregatedViewProvider.CreateConversationView(IUIDispatcher dispatcher, CancellationToken cancellationToken, SortField[] sortFields)
at MailClient.UI.Controls.controlConversations.MailItemBehaviour.CreateView(IViewProvider viewProvider, IUIDispatcher dispatcher, CancellationToken cancellationToken, SortField[] sortFields)
at MailClient.UI.Controls.controlItemList`2.<>c__DisplayClass172_0.b__0(Object )
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()</mailclient.storage.mail.data.iconversationrepositoryitem>