Correction automatique des Mots En Majuscule

Quand j’écris en français, chaque mot en majuscule est automatiquement surligné par le correcteur orthographique, chose qui ne se passe pas dans d’autres langues (Anglais, Italien, Allemand). Je voudrais effacer le dictionnaire français, mais dans “C:/users/AppData/Roaming/eM client/Dictionaries” je ne le trouve pas (il n’y a que l’italien). Comment faire? Merci, Filippo

martes 06 diciembre 2022 :: 1633hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey @Sylow23

I reply in English because I do not know your preferred language, I have some questions/suggestions:

1./ What language is your OS?
2./ What language do you use in eMC?
3./ Check that you have the French spellchecker dictionary installed
4./ To check (Menu -Settings ->General ->Spell-Checker
5./ Adjust your settings & download French
6./ Check by writing in French (personally I would reboot eMC)
I do not know why but I have a similar situation where my system defaults to check in French if I do not have a particular language loaded

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Sevilla la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Hey @skybat thanks for your answer!

My OS is in (American) English, and I use the same in eMC. I have the French spellchecker installed (otherwise everything would be underlined…) and I cannot download it anymore: this is what I have tried, hoping that something went wrong during download/install of the dictionary.

Thanks anyhow, Sylow23

martes 06 diciembre 2022 :: 1902hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey @Sylow23

I am using eMC v9.2.1222 Pro on Win 11 Pro 22H2 - what eMC
It is odd you do not have any dictionaries in the default folder.
I have just checked my folder and have these

Did you specifically install Italian?
If I write in Spanish when eMC is in English even though I have Spanish spell-checker installed everything is underlined unless I have added to English dictionary, so from this maybe you do not have French installed.
What happens if you change eMC to French?
If I change eMC to Spanish there is no underline unless I have a typo.

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Sevilla la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Well, indeed, I have two dictionary folders, and one of them contains every one of them, the other only a couple of them. I was able to find the fr-FR.aff and fr-FR.dic in the former (where I had not looked before) and then to reinstall the French dictionary. Now everything works like a charm! Thanks.