Copying hilited text from body

Hilite body and Edit > Copy copies whole header.  Every other windows program will only copy the hilited part, but not emclient.  I was told by support it was actually a feature.  Yes, you can ctrl C it or rightclick it and copy and it functions correctly, but when one is used to click Edit and then copy, it should work too.  Who in their right mind wanted a feature that when they hilite aone word in the body, then click edit > copy, it will copy the complete header into the clipboard instead? Can I please hear from someone who has a good reason for that?
I am a pro user, but I am going to switch, it is creating too many problems.

Hello Amnon,
I assume you consulted this issue with the PRO support? Because I have too little information to be able to replicate your issue.
What version of eM Client are you currently using? Are you copying from a message detail or when the message is opened in a new window? The copying works correctly for me in both version 6 and the current release candidate of version 7.

Regards,
Olivia

I hilite text in the body of the email on the lower pane, I never open in a new window, I click ‘Edit > Copy’.  When I paste it, I find the whole header.  Here, let me paste one word that I copied this way:

FlagAttachmentFromSubjectReceivedSentFalseFalseeM Client Inc.New reply: Copying hilited text from body6/15/2016 11:19 AM6/15/2016 11:19 AM

This is what it pasted here (strange).  When I paste into notepad I get:

To: [email protected]
Subject: New reply: Copying hilited text from body
Sent: 6/15/2016

I discussed this months ago with support, and was told it was actually a ‘Feature’ someone asked for.