Copy and Paste from incoming mail doesn't work

I’m trying to copy part of an incoming mail by using ctrl+C , but cannot paste this part into another document. Reading all topics about this problem, I updated IE to latest version, I’m using eM version 6.0.20154 and Windows 8.1 and closed antivirus AVG, without any succes.

Hi, can you please open your Internet Explorer and go to Internet Options > Security > Custom Level, and Enable Programatic Clipboard access, or let me know if it was already enabled.

Thank you,
Paul.

I was a little bit sceptic about this proposed solution since I never use IE and always Google Chrome. But I followed your instructions and … O wonder ! … it works! Unbelievable how Microsoft’s IE is making troubles in all domains of our pc! Thanks for your help! :slight_smile:

Great, I’m glad it works, if you come across any other issues, or questions, let us know, we’ll be happy to help…

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Pol,

eM Client is using the Internet Explorer control to compose and show e-mails…that explains why Internet Explorer can be involved.

Actually Microsoft Internet Explorer is enabling you to use eM Client…so it’s not only making trouble :slight_smile: