copied message in e.g. Draft disappeared when original is sent

copied message in e.g. Draft disappeared when original is sent
when you prepare template and copied to adjust it for more clients, friends etc copied message is gone when you send original
it isnt possible to copy message to same folder when original is, all this works well in Outlook

If you need to reuse a message that you already sent, find it in the Sent folder, right-click on it and choose Forward > Forward as original.

If you want to create a template, you can do that in Menu > Tools > Settings > Mail > Templates and signatures.

Thanks, I want to do it simple, copy draft of message seems as key function,

I know about template function, when it is one off email it doesnt make sence to do it long way :slight_smile: It is minor think which I am missing so far, Regards David

This is a feature/complication of the Conversation mode. If you disable conversations in Menu > View > Conversations, then copy the draft message in the draft folder, the copies will not disappear after you send one of them.

Thanks Gary, you are smart! I will disable function when I do this operation, then I will enable it again. But sending the message shouldnt mean disappearing of the copy which is intended to be sent later. Thanks for support, appreciated!