Conversation View

if Conversation View is added to eM Client, it will be fantastic. eM client will be having all features of gmail and more…

Hello,
thank you for your suggestion. It is planned for next major release (released in the second half of year).

Good to hear that you guys are working on this: conversation view is one of the only things missing from an otherwise excellent email client

Did this feature not make it into 5.0 as planned? Or am I just missing it?

Unfortunately, we did not make it to this version because lot of other scheduled features.
Edit: You can expect it it the version 6.

When you will release next version?

I really cannot tell you any exact time frame of it. I am sorry.

Hi, this is a MUST HAVE, I installed and used the EM CLIENT and I loved it, but it is no longer needed since it does not have this simple conversation view.
Today we can get it at Gmail, Outlook, Thunderbird and even Windows Mail, I think.
Please do it and you will ROCK! It will be the best email client when this conversation be applied.
Thanks.

Hello,

Unfortunately conversation view has been postponed to 7th version.

regards
Jan

Thanks Jan, but I will be back at the 7th version. I would even buy the product because I have 3 accounts, but I will be patience.

thank you for your understanding

regards
Jan

Are you serious??? C’mon guys!!! we’re in version 5 and you say you’ll have conversation view in version 7?? is that like one year from now??
Your product is amazing but it lacks the most important and essential of the features. How come you don’t assign the proper priority to one of the most useful features in mail clients?

Hello,

I understand your concerns, but we really don’t want to release unfinished feature or features full of bugs and issues.

thank you for your understanding

with best reagards
Jan

Ok, but please have in mind and remember that THE MONEY IS WAITING!! :slight_smile: You really have to hurry.

Of Course, unless other company do the same you are doing, by integrating all platforms into one system.

how disappointing. I hung on for 2 versions waiting for this, now it’s delayed yet again? What other features could possibly be more important than this to have been pushed back 2 versions in its stead? Everything about eM client is awesome except that missing this one feature in email makes it virtually unusable. this is so 1990’s.

I guess I have to move back to outlook now, yuck!