Context Menu Glitch

How can i change my “mail recipient” in the context menu from Thunderbird [my previous email program] to emClient as i want to add several photos in one go  to an email?

Open Control Panel.
Go to Programs > Default Programs > Set your default programs.

Click on eM Client. Choose Choose defaults for this program.

Choose Select All.

Thank you Gary for your speedy response but i couldn’t find the same pages as you showed, not sure if Win10 Pro is the same as your PC. I did set eM Client as the default but “mail Recipient” still came with T’Bird. I uninstalled T’bird with Revo but still the default was T’bird! Finally after several hours i found that T’bird was listed in the Registry as well as eMC  as the default so i deleted the T’bird entry & now using “mail recipient” i can open eMC in one go with multiple photos.

These options are there in Control Panel. It is the same on all versions of Windows 10. You can also access them through Windows 10 Settings > System > Default Apps > Set defaults by app. Brings you to the same Control Panel page.

Hi Gary,  I couldn’t find the "set Program Association"page & so i was unable to “Select All” after i was able to set eM C as my default. For some reason T’bird refused to budge as the default! I didn’t want to uninstall it at this stage as i am still trialing eM C. Thank you again for your help. Regards John