Contacts is Empty

Hello!   I am a fairly new user of eM Client, having used “Mail” for about 3 weeks – which seems to work well (Better than my Previous Client).

But Today, I just began Attempting to use “Contacts” & immediately encountered a PROBLEM::
I entered my first Contact & assigned a Category (in fact, I entered that same Contact Over & Over & OVER, each time pressing “Save”),  but afterward, when I click on “Contacts” it continues to display the message “This folder contains no items”.

Can someone please suggest to me what might be Wrong?

Thank you for your help!
Chuck

I have the same problem (version 7.0.27943.0, Win 10). When I click on the Contacts tab an empty window appears which says “This folder contains no items”, while I know that I have registered many contacts.

Furthermore, when clicking on Menu > Tools > Contacts a list of registered contacts appears, but clicking on + Add… in the top right corner does nothing.

In any case, what is the functional difference between the two Contacts pane?

Follow up: all of a sudden, and I don’t know what I did exactly, contacts are now appearing in the Contacts windows which opens when clicking on the Contacts tab.