Contacts in mail

I have 2 mail address. Gmail and planet.nl.
In Gmail, I can find my contacts.
But my Planet.nl contacts are only in a local folder.
And is not syncing to my server.

Can you help me with this?
I lost a new made distribute list.

Kind regards Ria

Is your “Planet.nl” account an IMAP account ?

Also are the Planet.nl account contacts showing online via webmail access ?

Yes Imap account
Yes contacts but not all of them

If you have lost local contacts, you may need to try doing a “restore” of eM Client via “Menu / File / Restore” if you have the Windows version and have been doing automatic or manual backups.

Or if the missing Planet.nl contacts are in your Gmail account, you could export your Gmail contacts and import them into your Planet.nl account via eM Client or online via webmail.

Failing that if the missing Planet.nl contacts are not in your Gmail acct contacts, then “if you have a recent computer image”, suggest to try restoring that and see if the missing contacts come back.

Normally for IMAP accounts, you would add the contacts to those IMAP accounts directly either in eM Client (under each IMAP account) or online in webmail & not locally. That way all the contacts normally will automatically come back when you add the account.

I think they’re in my Gmail account.
But I was used to seeing two mail accounts.
So there sync contacts to the planet.mail. Also.
Thanks for helping me.

Or if the missing Planet.nl contacts are in your Gmail account, you could export your Gmail contacts and import them into your Planet.nl account via eM Client or online via webmail. How to do this.