Contact list

Hi. Please excuse my basic English, I’m from Argentina. I use 6.0.20154.0 version of eMClient on Windows XP with a Gmail account. My problem is that I customize the contact list (columns, sort by, etc.) and when I restart eMClient it set back to it default setting. Can you help me with this?
Also related to contact list, I woult like to make a suggestion in order to improve contact management. I’m an independent businessman and I mix in my account personal and profesional stuff. I hate having lots of accounts, so it works well for me, with some limitations. One thing that Outlook does well is sorting contacts by different categories at the same time. For example…you can filter (I’m not sure if “filter” is the right word in English) by Category, and then by Region, and then sort by Company…it would be great if emClient could do that.
Thank you in advance for your answer.

Hi, this should be working properly I tried to test out this behavior on my eM client, but it works as described, if you right click the column and go to columns configuration, the configuration can be applied to all folders and is saved.
Please try to download and install this version of eM Client if the issue persists. (http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20320/setup.msi)

Thank you,
Paul.

But sorting contacts on multiple columns is not possible.

Yes sorting on multiple columns is not supported and it’s currently not a planned feature, maybe in future releases though.

Thank you,
Paul.

Paul, I installed the version you suggested and is working fine. Thank you very much. 
About multiple columns sorting, neither Outlook do that, buy you can use any contact attribute as a filter, and after that sort by a single column. I think that it could be a great improvement. Thank you very much again. Regards from Argentina

Hi, I’m glad this is working fine now, thank you for the suggestion we’ll consider improving this feature for future releases.
If you come across any other issues, let us know we’ll be happy to help!

Thank you,
Paul.