contact list for forward email no longer appearing when I try to send message

after latest update when trying to forward an email the contct list does not open.  I can no longer mark multi addresses to CC  or BCC  !!

Latest update means which version? (Menu > Help > About)

To solve the issue, first look in the Contacts section and see if the contacts are there.

But the immediate solution is to uninstall eM Client, making sure NOT to delete the database when asked, and then download an install the previous working version from the Release History.

This didn’t work.   Help

What didn’t work? What version of eM Client are you using? Can you see the contacts in the Contact section?

Yes the contacts are all in the contacts folder.  If I type one letter in the send to  space
4 contacts will now show up.  I have over 30 contacts.  

I am using Version 7.2.36908.0

Yes, as soon as you type a letter it will filter the contacts on those that contain that letter. So if you type y, it will find you and me but not Bob Smith.

This is no help when trying to add many addresses to BBC.  Having to click and add one name then click again to add one more name is useless.

You can use the Windows age-old method of Ctrl+click to select multiple addresses, or you can simply drag them one by one from the list into the To, CC or BCC fields.

these solutions won’t work, because as soon as I pick one name the box closes immediately. I have tried using the right click or the left click. 

Can you uninstall eM Client and then download and install 7.2.35595 from the Release History

Will try I will let you know if it works.

removed 7.2.369080  installed 7.2.35595 Still the same no change with contacts list.

I suddenly had an epiphany. Some things are not obvious in eM Client and it may be that you are not doing this the same way I am. :wink:

Instead of clicking in the address field (red arrow), click on the TO, CC or BCC word (green arrow). That will open your list of contacts where you can select multiple addresses.

You can also go back to 7.2.36908 as it is not a version issue.