Considering Purchase of 40-45 seats of EM Client for Exchange 2013 but keep getting Authentication Failed

We are considering purchasing 40-45 seats for EM client for our business, but have a few questions.
We currently use Exchange 2013 server.  I’ve tried downloading the demo of your software, however have been unable to connect to our exchange server.

The error is “The server was found but authentication failed. Check the email address and password.”

Be advised that this username and password combo works fine for Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016, Exchange Outlook Web Access, Android mail client, and iPhone mail client.

I have tried both the automatic setup, and the manual setup, using both just the standard username convention and the doman\username convention.

How can I get this corrected so that I can continue evaluation and purchase consideration?

Hi Jason,

I’ve been informed that our sales department is already looking into your request / issue and hope you have received a reply.

-Dave

Hi, I have the same problem, was there a resolution?