Connexion problem

Hi
EM CLIENT is installed on my computer.
EM CLIENT connects only when I share connexion with my phone.
EM CLIENT doesn’t connect with my internet-box (red triangle).
Any solution ?
Regards.

(1) When was the last time eMC performed error-free?
(2) Are you using POP3 or IMAP?
(3) Have you tried totally disabling VPN and Anti-virus?
(4) Display error messages you are seeing, both on screen and in the MENU > OPERATIONS > LOG
(5) Who is your email Host and what are your account settings (minus any personal info).

EM CLIENT connects only when I share connexion with my phone. EM CLIENT doesn’t connect with my internet-box (red triangle).

If you are using the same computer with both your phone (as a hotspot) “which is working” and your normal Internet (modem/router) “which is not working”, then it’s unlikely there is anything wrong with your computer software setup as otherwise wouldn’t work at all on any connection.

Sounds more like your modem / router (Internet-Box) is the issue. So your Internet-Box might have a eg: bad or stale IP address and/or maybe DNS address problem too, or even an Internet Outage depending on how long this has been an issue.

So first check your ISP where the modem/router (Internet-Box) comes from for any current outages via your mobile phone incase it’s that. Most ISPs have a webpage for any Outages.

Then if no outages, power off and on the modem /router (Internet-Box) and then reboot your computer and see if that fixes it. Most ISPs will generally tell you to reboot everything when you get no internet connection especially routers and or any switches you might have connect to that. Also on your computer try a release & renew of the IP address which sometimes helps too.

If you then still cannot get the email to work, then see if you can open a webpage. If you can’t open a webpage either and there is no outages, then you might need further troubleshooting with your ISP.

Well done Sunriseal, it was AVAST antivirus who locked EM CLIENT.
Thanks.