Connect Contact with Calendar event

So far I am very excited about eM Client, but I’ve come across one feature of Outlook that I used extensively and that’s the ability to connect a Contact to a Calendar event. I’m very new to using this application so forgive me if this has been discussed already, but I couldn’t find it anywhere.

As a slight aside is it also possible to print an agenda list with the category colours showing?

Thanks for your time.

Brian

Hi,
do you mean the functionality described here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196740 ?
So when you doble click attendee contact details would open?

I added your request about printing agenda with categories to our feature requests list.

Regards,

Milos Kovalcik.

Hi Milos

Thanks for the reply. That’s pretty much it. I have started using the scheduling facility without sending the Contact an email. So I am at least able to relate Contacts that way.

I’ve posted an idea regarding this with more emphasis on relating items.

Basically, where you can always find out anything related to your contact from any piece of related data (assuming there is a means to relate them) by looking in the sidebar (ie. a calendar event, when selected, will show the contact(s) associated with the event and clicking on a contact in that list will show the communication history etc for that client).

I love the sidebar and I think if it was implemented throughout eM Client (ie. on the Contact, Calendar and Task screens) it would be a killer Information Management app! So where you are showing any contact details on the sidebar with communication history you could also show related calendar events in its own slider/tab. Or related tasks too, of course.

What do you think?

Kind regards
Brian

Sidebar information from Contacts view is already available. We will consider other information displaying in the future.