Cloned flagged messages with Google account

I use eM client with a google account and I flag my messages, which I would like to read later or analyse later.
Somtimes these messages are cloned and I have to delete the copy. I guess it’s a bug.

eM Client 6.0

Hi, you can use deduplicator tool for duplicated emails remove.
But could you tell me if those duplicated emails has anything in common, like same sender or recipient?

Jan

Hi John, thank you for the reply, I think this is the case:

https://c.getsatisfaction.com/emclien…

I see, could you tell me (if you have seen such behaviour) if this happens after certain action. It is happening for my outlook (home) mail too, but so far I was unable to isolate exact action so I could focus on it better.

Jan

I tried to isolate the issue, but it’s happening randomly, or almost.

It happens for sure after a synchronization with the gmail account.
I tried the settings, see screenshot, and it’s happening rarely.

I would like to sinchronize the “flagged” mail with gmail…

if u need more info just let me know

thank u for ur support

yes, more information would be sufficient. Could you tell me if you use IMAP or POP3 protocol (Tools - Accounts - your account and tell me what tab you have there).

Jan

i am using imap

tabs are
general, imap, smtp, calendar and contacts, chat, diagnosis (translated from german version :slight_smile:

Hello,

I will need your IMAP logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check IMAP under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan

Hello,

I will send you the log once I will reproduce the error. Where can I find the log file?

click on send logs from Advanced window and send them to my address I have provided in previous answer.

Jan