Clarification required (New list): {Mon=1/Apr/13}

1. Just curious what is the encryption algorithm used for em client password? & how secure it is?

2. What is the encryption algorithm key length used for em client password?

3. While using em client on USB drive noticed password is saved in some file locally so which file is that? & how to modify it to reset the password? (if possible)

4. What is the minimum & maximum length of password allowed?

5. Is there any special character restriction implemented for passwords? If yes then which all are those?

6. If I have imported multiple .pst’s to local folder then how can I take separate backup of each & every .pst’s?

7. How send mass mail option works as compared to sending same email to multiple ids or recipients?

8. What is the total number of email id’s or recipient addresses I can add in or permitted to add in: TO, CC, BCC separately? & together? If there are any limitations then what are those?

9. Would it be possible to provide a “SPECIAL LOCAL FOLDER OR A FOLDER WHICH CAN BUILT TREE/FOLDER STRUCTURE AUTOMATICALLY OR ITSELF BASED ON EMAIL’S WITH CATEGORIES/LABLES THEY ARE MARKED WITH?" for hotmail & gmail? Reasons being for this request is as follows

• as of now for example in MS-Outlook when a .pst file is created one needs to create relevant folders depending on his/her need & has to copy/move the files. But when it comes to search after some time it’s a tough task & can be laborious!!

• Hotmail initially offers only 5 GB of storage space for emails & they say it grows based on the usage. But when googled most of them are saying otherwise!!

• In case of Gmail there is a change of policy due to which no matter how much space you buy one is going to get only 25 GB for Gmail which is relatively very less in my opinion!!

(*) as of now no email client has this feature!!

1. How can I add yahoo messenger in chat list? As of now it’s not listed

2. Since Microsoft is going to discontinue/merge MSN messenger & Skype so can you please provide an option for adding Skype?

3. How can I chat using voice & web cam from eM client?

4. Where & in which format all the instant messages are going to be stored?

5. How can I import/export IM messages?

6. While composing message there is no option for highlighting text using required color. Please provide this option

Thanks & Regards
MAVICHI