Check in your webmail browser

In the last few weeks I have started receiving some emails in eM with the top line in the email saying," check in your webmail browser" and the rest of the email is in HTML coding. I have checked my webmail, on my provider’s site, and the same emails are normal text content. I can’t find any part of the webmail system showing errors nor can I find any errors in eM. About the same time this issue started, another issue started with replying to some emails. (not the emails talked about in the first part). When I hit send to reply, I receive an error message, “my email address”: An error occured[SMTP] Cannot send message (Email body not accepted due to the following reason: “5.7.1 [VO-1] Message blocked due to spam content in the message.”). The only way I can reply to the message is to send a totally new message with nothing from the original except the “to” address. I tried to find the spam by deleting each line from the original email and trying to send it after each line is deleted. It will not send until I have deleted every single letter including the subject line. I do not know if the two are related but they did start about the same time. Does anyone have any ideas?