Changing calendar event start and end times are very annoying!

“The timezone setting is adjusting automatically with newly created events to your local settings on your computer”

NO it is not. See the image i provided above. 

That is not a newly created event, but an exported event from facebook, I tried to replicate the issue and saved the received event from facebook with a UTC timezone, if you just save the event into your calendar it should be displayed as displayed on facebook.

Thank you,
Paul.

This is an astoundingly amateurish method of accepting time entry (no good reason not to accept what appears to be offered, typing it in), a very unhelpful method of (not) telling people what they have to do to enter times (a note on the screen would have saved me a lot of trouble, trying over and over and poring over these posts), and an appallingly unprofessional way of interacting with users (if you design wrong, don’t dismiss it with “by design”, fix it!). 

Hi David, I’m sorry for the inconvenience, can you please comment on what exactly do you find misleading in this setup, or suggest a way for improvement, we’ll be happy to consider improving the feature to future releases.

Thank you,
Paul.

Although the time entry appear to invite typing in the desired times, apparently the only way to successfully enter a pair of start and end times is to use the tedious up and down arrows for each. Otherwise, typing one changes the other irrationally. Just letting the user type in the times he wants would be preferable, and it should be easy to accept the typed values. If you don’t want to do this, a note by the entry points saying “Don’t waste your time trying to type in your desired times: It won’t work.” would be helpful. If I try to type in times, your program changes what I type when I move from start time to end type, and vice versa.

Hi David, thank you for your input on this, I agree this can be a bit annoying while adding a new calendar event or task. I’ll suggest an improvement to the developers and we’ll consider improving this for upcoming releases of the application.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Paul.

Thanks. Looking forward to this improvement to an otherwise fine product.

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your support…

Paul.