change Photograph

I use eM client with Gmail. I would like to use the photograph which I use in GMail when I create an email in eM client. I have a different photograph in my eM Client settings but I dont know how to delete or change it. Any ideas please.

Hi Tony,
in eM Client you cannot add a photograph to your mail profile, only to the chat account.
If that is what you are asking for, just open the chat tab in the right-side menu, click on the bottom menu that shows your online status>Change my profile… and click your picture there to change it.

Regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia, thanks for your comments. When I started using e m client, i set up a template fir my emails but Inserted tge wrong photo by mistake. I use Gmail with Em client and i am tryingbto delete the photo i uploaded to em client and replace it with tye one i use in gmail. So far i am not having much success. Regards, tony

Hi Tony,
if this photo is inside a template, you need to go to Tools>Settings>Mail>Signatures and Templates and edit your template here.
If that is still not the issue you’re talking about, please screenshot the place where you view this picture so I can get a better idea what we’re talking about.

Regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia,
I managed to sort out my problem by changing the picture on my contact page.
Regards
tony