[Carddav] Yahoo Sync failed with error

Hi,

I am using eM client for my yahoo email account and eM Client will never shown any of my Yahoo E-Mail Contacts.

I get this error:

Response:
StatusCode: 500, ReasonPhrase: ‘Server Error’, Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionResponseContent, Headers:
Referrer-Policy: no-referrer-when-downgrade

I deleted the account, I created again, yahoo has approved the login with a confirmation email. But still after somw time I get the error again.

Could you please help me? emclient v9.0.1317

A good start might be to install the current version of eMC from here

As it is a server error, can you reach out to Yahoo! and see if there is some issue?

Sorry, the same problem with version 9.0.1708.0. At yahoo i can’t see any issues. E-Mail, Calender works fine.

The error you provided says it is a server error.
What did Yahoo! say when you contacted them?

1 Like

yahoo send me a mail, there are no problems with Carddav. So i tried for the first time Mozilla Thunderbird, with Thunderbird all contacts all visible.

The only way to get the conctacts on eM Client is to go to the protocol and activated the CardDAV checkbox, one second later you see all contacts on eM client. The problem is, it works only to the next restart from eM client. So you have just to remove the protokoll checkbox and so one.

Is there a solution for this problem?