CardDAV (and CalDAV) account root folder disappears

Dear support,

I synced a CardDAV server (Memotoo: https://sync.memotoo.com/cardDAV/) with eM Client, which initially worked fine, but after added some mail and calendar accounts, the folder for this server was gone from the left sidebar under contacts.

The strange thing is that the folder is still present (the account itself as well), and that when viewing my address book with Ctrl-B I still see all contacts.

I suspect this has something to do with the way the folder for this account was initially made: when I looked at it’s properties before it vanished it was not a “Contact” type folder under an “Account Root” folder (such as happens with gmail accounts), but had the something like the type “Account Root, Contact”. Also when under the contact list with Ctrl-B, I can select All Contacts, or some of the other folders that have proper Account Roots, but not my Memotoo CardDAV folder.

For a Memotoo CalDAV account something comparable happened btw, only with the exception that here there is no workaround (like the Ctrl-B with the contacts) that shows me my calendar even while the Account Root folder has vanished.

Is there a solution to this? I searched extensively in the settings, even checked the settings files under AppData (unreadable, unfortunately), and don’t know how to solve this.

I just today switched to eM Client, and have to say that it is very much what I have been looking for, so I really hope this issue can be solved.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Roelof

Hi,
contact me please directly at [email protected] - I will sent you our internal version containing the fix for this issue.

Just FYI: The issue has been resolved in cooperation with Memotoo and eM Client now works with Memotoo calendar and contacts.