CarDav contact sync issue

I have a problem with my contacts hosted in my ISP hosting webserver not synching over to my eM Client. In fact, I see about 70 contacts properly synced but in the cloud I have about 170 contacts overall. 
There are no error message and the logs show everything OK.

Hello,

What version of eM Client are you using? Are you using any kind of firewall or an antivirus?
Thank you.

Regards,
Dave

I’m using Avast as AV and using v.6.0.22313.0 of eM.

Hello Phil,
please add eM Client to Windows Firewall and Avast exceptions and see if the issue persists.
If that does not help, try to manually resynchronize your Contacts folder. Right-click the folder, choose Properties>Repair and run the repair.

Regards,
Olivia

I did all this and nothing changes. Still only 70 contacts from167. On top of that when I hit the repair button, I get the same contacts again. Is there a way to clear “some cache”, in order to force a new sync from scratch? I also tried to delete the account and add it again but same happens, only these 70 contacts, not all.

Hello Phil,
the Repair is essentially a forced new synchronization. We can look at CardDav logs, but it seems your server is just not sending all the contacts to eM Client.

Go to Tools>Settings>Advanced and turn on CardDAV logs for your account.
Restart eM Client.
Turn eM Client back on, run the repair again.
Go back to Advanced settings and click Send logs - change the recipient to rust@emclient.com and add a link to this topic to the body of the message.

Regards,
Olivia

Just went through these steps and sent the logs to you as requested.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards

Hello Phil,
sorry for the delay, we’ve analyzed the logs, but the synchronization is dosumented correctly and there seems to be no issue. That means that your server doesn’t send the contacts information through the cardDAV stream.
Unfortunatley you’ll need to contact your server provider and see why the information is not being sent.

Regards,
Olivia