Can't Sync my Calendars/Task/Contacts with my OwnCloud 5

Guys,

I have this issue: I had installed an Owncloud in my web host but I cant synchronice my calendars, task and contacts.

I can take the information of events or appointments from the cloud to my em client, but when I make a task or event or whatever and I try to update that information to my cloud to share with other users appears this messages:

"The element has not saved in the CalDAV server because this error take it back from the server:

Forbidden (Forbidden)"

What I have to do? Is an error from the server setting, owncloud settings or em client???

Hello,

can I ask you for your CalDAV logs? Tools - Settings - Advanced, check CalDAV under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

then simulate your issues by same steps and after send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

after this you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan

EDIT: now I see that you have sent me them already, I will address you in emails from now on

It’s probably a .htaccess problem

Hello,

so far I have not received requested things, without them I can’t provide any help. Have you sent them or have your issue disappeared?

regards
Jan

I was able to connect to ownCLoud (running on standard LAMP environment) but faced data corruption: contacts synched from eM Client to ownCloud and back lost their file-as-name (field fn:).

E.g. File as was “Doe, Jon” before sync, it reads as “Doe/ ,” after sync.

This is propably because ownCloud misses a fn: field definition.

However, eM Client should rebuild that field without error according to the Settings > Contacts > File as option.

Hello,

can I ask you if you (stromfahrer, or original poster) have received any reply from my colleagues?

they are now telling me that they have been replying to this issue, but I need to be sure.

regards
Jan

As I did not sent any private messages (for I am not the original poster) I received only what you can read here in the forum.