Can't sync contacts any more: "Incremental update was not possible, please fully resync""

I’ve followed the suggested instructions, but I’m still receiving the error

Try and do the folders under the Contacts one.  I have two and when I did the sub-folders of the Contacts and then each individual Calendar, it finally worked.  Be patient to be sure Repair is done before moving on to next one… 

Try and do the folders under the Contacts one.  I have two and when I did the sub-folders of the Contacts and then each individual Calendar, it finally worked.  Be patient to be sure Repair is done before moving on to next one… 

This actually did work for me.  Problem solved.

Thanks Mike Janick, this did work for me as well.  My issue is now resolved.

Repair worked, thanks!

Hello Teddy,
try the repair procedure I mentioned above, since the error was on gmail servers the Repair needs to be done on all Contacts folders and sub-folders for all your gmail accounts in eM Client.

Best regards,
Olivia

Worked for me, but now I’m getting a new error about every 10 minutes.  I’ll fill out a different ticket on that.

Same issue here…The fix worked originally, but the message is back again today

Hello everyone,
we are very sorry for the inconvenience, but it looks like there is something happening on the google servers again, and indeed, the repair solution won’t help permanently anymore, as the issue is currently not even fixed on the server side. Unfortunately, until it is, we can’t make our own fix either, since the situation on the server isn’t stable enough for us to find a solution.
I can suggest disabling the popups for now so you are not interrupted constantly and we will post to the forums when the issue has been resolved.

Best regards,
Olivia

Hi again, 
there is a new release with a solution to this problem now: http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.23421/setup.msi

Please don’t hesitate to let us know if it you still experience this issue after installing this release.

Best regards,
Olivia