Can't sync contacts any more: "Incremental update was not possible, please fully resync""

Just started getting this against our company’s corporate Gmail server. How do I correct this?

I’m getting it too

me too on our corporate Gmail server. Seems like maybe a change in gmail that needs update from emClient?

Same problem here: 

My error log says:
2:08:52 PM    MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder ‘/Directory/’ failed due to the following error: Execution of request failed:<more URL> was not possible; please fully resync.)
2:08:52 PM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGdataCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
2:08:52 PM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

same issue here with Google Apps domain

I’m also getting this error. Is there any solution?

I also get this error (not related to contacts, however) and the error window pop up (which is really, really annoying and prevent me to buy the license).

I also have an issue with the calendar. Unable to see an accepted event in my corporate Google calendar.

Im seeing this too. If I switch calendar/contacts off in the account settings the error goes away.

me too

me too. How do we fix this? I tried doing a restore on 2 of my calendars but the message is still popping up.

this error has been corrected on the server, but it needs a full resync to work correctly in eM Client. Please go to your Contact tab and for your gmail accounts right click on the Contacts directory > Properties and then choose the Repair tab and click Repair.

Best regards,

did not work for me.  Tried the Contacts AND the Calendar dir…  Also, I am not getting any email either… all since the upgrade.

This procedure does NOT resolve this issue.

This is driving me crazy as well… pops up every few minutes… Lifetime License customer here, please fix!

OK, I think I fixed it.  You hare to RIGHT MOUSE CLICK on each Calendar and then Repair.  Did Contacts too, same thing… all the “sub” folders.

When I try to repair the contacts folder, I get the same error pop up.

The procedure seems to have solved the issue for me. Thanks!

So far it seems to have resolved it for me as well. Thank you!