Can't setup eM Client Pro 9

I’ve had eM Client for years on my desktop and want to use it on my laptop I tried the automatic setup and it doesn’t work. I tried the SMPT and IMAP setup,. which is what I really want, using the account setting from my desktop and get the following:

Server not responding on initial setup. Run Fix and get following:

THE SERVER WAS FOUND, BUT AUTHENTICATION FAILED. CHECK THE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PASSWORD.

I am certain both email address and password are correct. I even tried copying them in from my password manager file.

How do I get to Pro support to resolve this issue???Tony

If your desktop eM Client is still accessable, backup eM Client via “Menu / Backup” PC or “Menu / File / Backup” Mac which creates a backup.zip file in your user profile Documents / eM Client folder

You then copy that backup.zip file “to the same location on your laptop” and then restore the backup via “Menu / File / Restore” PC or Mac.

You then will have identical account setup on your laptop that your desktop has.

How do I get to Pro support to resolve this issue???

If you are still inside your eM Client Pro subscription support period, go to the following page and login at the top left where you then have VIP support https://support.emclient.com/

1 Like