Can't see my calendar

Reinstall after MS update (1805) crashed.

I can see my wife’s calendar, but I can’t see my calendar. We both are on gmail and everything else works, but chat is turned off.

Anyone have a clue?

If you go to Menu > Tools > Accounts, and click on the General tab for your account. In the Service section are the available services for your GMail account. 

For Chat, make sure XMPP is selected, and for calendar make sure Google Calendar is selected. Chat also needs to be enabled in GMail, so check that through the web interface for your account.

All of those were set except chat, which I do not want.

I still se3 her schedule and not mine!!!

The error states it can not access disposed object ‘SslStream’ and the connection to gmail fails

You can remove your account from eM Client, then add it again. See if that makes any difference.

No difference.

XMPP still can’t connect. It’s set to port 5223

XMPP is the Chat protocol, and it needs to be selected in eM Client as well as being enabled in your GMail settings. The GMail settings are changed by using your web browser and then logging into your GMail account. Then go to Settings > Chat.  If that still does not work, then the port may be blocked, so try disabling your antivirus and firewall on your computer and try again.

For the calendar, it may be that you have not selected your calendar in eM Client. If you open the Calendar tab, are both yours and your wife’s calendars ticked? If not, tick the small colored box to the left of the calendar name.

Unticing and reload does not help. Neither does removing firewall and anti-virus.

Difficult to diagnose. Maybe you could provide a screenshot of the calendar section of eM Client, and one of your accounts section.

If you do not want to post images on this forum that contain personal information, you are welcome to send them to me directly at [email protected].

I need to finish a project. I’ll just use google’s version for now.