can't rename

Installed eM free 6.021040.0 (Dutch) can’t rename (hernoemen) maps what do I wrong?

Hi Frans, not completely sure what you’re referring to as “maps”, can you possibly make a screenshot of the issue?
What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you check for the exact version number in Help > About?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, read instead  Map >  Folder. The given name does’t change in case of renaming them.
Exampel New folder named ‘George’, have to be renamed into ‘George A’, after entering this change the foldername goes back to ‘George’ . btw the version of eM 6.021040.0 Tnx frans

Hi again Frans, what mail service are you currently using with eM Client?

Can you also please update your client to this release and check if the issue persists?
http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21289/setup.msi

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, em updated to version 6.0.21289 the problem persist.
What do you mean with ‘mail service’  ? my provider is Ziggo/ my PC i5 Acer W8.1
Tnx frans

Hi again Frans, can you please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on IMAP logging for the problematic account (in case this an IMAP account)?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    Once the issue reoccurs, please go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs”, submit the logs to my email mcgregor@emclient.com and please include a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul

Hi Paul, the problem is solved :slight_smile: close RENAME action with ENTER ! ;-(

Hi again Frans, glad you were able to resolve the issue, please make sure to let us know in case you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,
Paul.